Camera ready post-proceedings version
The post-proceedings of SIROCCO 2017 will be published by Springer in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science series (LNCS).
The deadline for the final version for post-proceedings is 10 August 2017.
Format for regular papers
You will need to format your paper using the Springer LNCS style, available at http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html.
Please read the author instructions on the LNCS web page, download the latest style files, and format your paper carefully according to the instructions. Please do not modify the style files, and please do not use any Latex commands or packages that modify the layout, fonts, margins, line spacing, white space, etc.
The maximum length is 18 pages in LNCS style. This page limit is strict and includes everything (title, abstract, figures, bibliography, etc.). It is perfectly acceptable to have a paper that is shorter than 18 pages.
Format for invited talks
Please format the final version of your abstract in the Springer LNCS style. The length of the abstract should be 1-3 pages. These will not be considered as full papers, but they will be included in the LNCS volume as a part of the front matter.
You will need to download the LNCS copyright form, fill it in, print it, sign it, scan it, and submit it electronically together with your paper. Please fill in the following information:
Title of the Book or Conference Name: SIROCCO 2017
Volume Editor(s): Shantanu Das and Sebastien Tixeuil
All other fields should be self-explanatory. We will need exactly 1 copyright form per paper; one author may sign it on behalf of all co-authors.
Please submit the final version of your paper via EasyChair at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=sirocco2017.
Once you log in to EasyChair, you should find an option to log in as "proceedings author". Then follow the instructions. You will be asked to submit:
- a PDF version of your paper
- the complete source code of your paper (as a ZIP file)
- the copyright form (with a signature, scanned as a PDF file or any other standard image format).
We will prepare an informal pre-proceedings volume to be distributed online during the conference.
Please send us a revised version of your paper to be included in the pre-proceedings. The deadline for submitting the pre-proceedings is 7 June 2017.
Please submit the article by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "SIROCCO pre-proceedings: Paper # [Number]".
- The paper must be in PDF format.
- There are no specific requirements regarding the layout or the length of the paper.
- We recommend using the LNCS style for preparing your paper.
- Any materials in the appendix, should be included in the pre-proceedings version.
- Please make sure the abstract and introduction are written in a way that is easy to understand for everyone.
- Please implement the reviewer comments and suggestions. Re-check the paper for typographical or spelling errors.